Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Ok, my friend I read the whole thread and there are some great suggestions and I love the idea that you're starting psyops on her. Now it's time to open another front and begin the administrative battle. HR is your friend if you er on the side of the company. Risk mitigation is their task. Let's dive in here:

1. Document EVERYTHING she says to you about any coworker that's negative. EVERYTHING. Time. Place. Target. Words. This will be difficult and you'll have to make a real effort but trust me, it will pay off.

2. Document EVERYTHING she does that's a short-cut to policy and procedures. EVERYTHING. Compare this to the policies and procedures manual your company has.

3. Do you have a common area for supplies. Count her current supplies and acquisition of new supplies. Is she over the limit? Do things disappear? Document all of it.

4. What is your job description? Get it in writing from HR. Ditto for hers. Uncover the spillover and waste from you doing her work rather than yours because she's a lazy slacker. Present it to your management and HR.

5. Now for the coup de gras...when you speak to HR with all of your evidence, you need to go a little whiny millennial bitch and speak their language:

Ms. Stickuptheass, I'm sorry to bother you with this but I've been FEELING really out of sorts and unable to process everything that's been happening since I've been teamed with Jabba. I get so depressed when she speaks negatively about my fellow coworkers in all departments because I know everyone wants to do the best job that they can for the company. It's caused me such a high amount of angst. Ms. Stickuptheass I also FEEL that I'm not able to perform optimally because my job description requires the utmost concentration and I'm constantly interrupted by Jabbas emergencies which I'm certain are the result of poor planning on her part. I FEEL really strongly about this.

You get the point.

This is how you manage that idiot and get her out of your life. The language and posture is very important. The documentation is critical. Don't tip your hand. HR engagement is best served with shock and awe.

Time to play offense. Get it done.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1