03-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #96
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Wow logan, there was nothing you could do...in the first place i would personally be pissed off if you were calling the cops about my driving, then get in front of me to be a dick...and if i had the same level of retardation as that kid I would have gotten out and tried you...must suck to lose your car once it goes to the shop, and listen, here goes to show how impermanent things are in life, what was the point of the insane cleaning and OCD, just to have it all gone so quickly? (drunk rant sorry)

I would have loved to jump out of the car and knock his ass out...Logan, im teaching self defense classes in miami for BMW owners, lemme know if ur interested...price is one zainoing for my car! lol

Hope everything gets solved, and get that fucker for making you do that, he is a dick first of all for messing with someone smaller than he is.