05-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #31
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Don't accuse me of thread jacking, this is just being offered as a suggestion.

I went to the Parsippany/Rt 46 Applebees meet last night (it was shitty out but I had nothing else to do) since it was the off week for Cars & Cigars. Gotta be honest, there were a TON of people and a really good mix -- Had some American Muscle (Mustangs rep'd -- Old Fox body 5.0 and the 2012 5.0), little JDM (Evos, S2Ks, Civics) and of course some Euros (335s, S4s, GTIs + R32s). Even though it sucked out, there were between 50-60 people there.

I met the guy who organized the whole thing and he said that he used to go to Edgewater until the police blew that up b/c people were being stupid. His goal, just like Cars & Cigars, was to organize something so car enthusiasts in North Jersey can get together.

This went real late, I left at 11 & people were still showing up, haning out, walking their dogs & just chillin. Just a suggestion, but maybe we can get the Cars & Cigars people together and head over to Rt. 46 (its 10 mins away) and merge the meets. IMO, there's no reason to have 2 different meets, 10 mins away from each other on the same nite.
Appreciate 0