View Single Post
      12-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
Mpy18
Captain
Rep
Drives: '06 325 XI

Some help with extended wheel bolts

Hi guys, the other day I had a small problem where I lost two wheel bolts while driving on the highway. Luckily I heard the second one fall out and had to pull over three times to retighted the others as they were loosening up.

Anyway, it happened the night before I left for vacation so the car has been sitting as is in the driveway. I am in need of ordering two new ones, though I don't mind buying 5 if need be just to have extras in the future. My problem is, since I'm not home I can't measure the exact size of them.

I bought 15mm and 20mm spacers from ECS Tuning and they came as black spacers with silver extended bolts. I need the silver ones to match and I need the correct size. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of buying new ones? Please and thank you.

Obviously I should be purchasing from ECS, but which mm size would the bolt itself be? There are tons of sizes ranging from 26mm to 50mm. That is what I need help with. Basically which size mm bolt comes standard with 15mm and 20mm spacers.

Last edited by Mpy18; 12-27-2013 at 11:42 PM..
Appreciate 0