05-17-2007, 05:56 PM   #13
VGR00
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 430i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA69 View Post
Hey guys, when you take your car in for service etc and you get a loan car, do you pay for your loan car or is it free?
My experiance is that loan cars are free if they are dealing with a warrenty issue and they will try to charge you something small ($30) if it's just in for a service.

Again my experiance has been that any warrenty issue is dealt with really fast but if you want a loan car to go with that, then it could take 2 - 3 weeks to get seen as they only have so many cars to give out each day. I had my bluetooth issue sorted a couple of weeks ago and they would have attended to me the next day after my call even though they were booked up but I had to wait 2 weeks for the first available loan car.

Even if the car is out of warrenty and you suffer a breakdown causing the car to be undrivable, they will do their best to get you going same day or the next.

Don't dispair Lea .... it's a motor car and no matter what brand, they all suffer an issue from time to time. It will get fixed. While it's in for the fan issue, get them to fix the squeeks and all.

Regards .....
Appreciate 0