Rep
Drives: 2023 X5M Comp

Garage List
2013 F10 535  [0.00]
2014 BMW F30 335i  [0.00]
2008 335i  [9.50]
SOLD
Price $300 SHIPPED $200 PICKED UP

Alright this is the last time I try and sell these wheels. Someone out there can put these things to good use.

Sale is for Wheels only, no TPMS or Tire, those have sold.

Front: 19x8 ET37
Rear: 19x9 ET39

Now for the bad news and the reason I am selling for 300. I went to clean the wheels up, cause I had someone else interested, and upon further inspection, there are two new cracks. NY/CT Roads can be pretty bad I guess. Really unfortunate. So heres the deal. One wheel has zero damage. One wheel has one repair to it from a hairline crack. One wheel has one repair to a hairline crack, and has received another hairline crack. Last wheel has two small hairline cracks and has never been repaired. Honestly, and I really do mean honestly, I have not hit any major potholes and am completely baffled at these cracks. The wheels have never leaked air. When I took the tires off last week and sold them separately, the tires still did not leak air at all, and all 4 tires were sold together. Once I read more into it, it seems that the RFT tires I used on there are a very large factor. Sometimes, a hit just right, will damage a wheel before a tire blows out. So I just want these gone. I am more than happy to provide a million photos if someone wants them.

All damage is to the inner barrel. The outside of the rim, when placed on a car, have very very minor nicks and scratches, no curb rash or anything like that. The show of the wheel is great.

Here is what I have to give an idea

Repair and new crack

Repair

Repair

As I stated, for all the time I owned these, before and after the repairs, the tires never leaked air, and did not up to the day I removed the tires a week ago. Car always drove straight, and to my knowledge, wheels are not bent in any way shape or form.

Wheels are located in Stamford CT. Thank you

I need these out my garage ASAP

Last edited by KaffineKiller; 02-11-2013 at 04:57 AM..
Appreciate 0