United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Talking mayhm's Spacegrau Metallic || the final update 1/18/16

my old girl..... lotta good times, lotta good mods

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181817

got this boi in May 2013...

6/16/2013

current: kw v1s, full LED interior, bmw gloss black performance grille w/ M stripes, smoked LED side signals, BMS DCI, got rid of the xdrive badges under the side markers, UUC RK7A weighted & height adjustable shift knob

shout to @Tiago@VRSF for hooking up the v1s

looking to do wheels and front bumper soon....any suggestions?

8/10/2013

added: jb4 g5 w/ G5 2STEP relay & BMS USB cable, interior trim in brushed steel, euro mtech front

decided to go with euro mtech... but couldnt find a euro mtech w/ PDC so i had to put the holes in myself and order brackets for the sensors...wont arrive until next month...

getting an alignment after the suspension upgrade

now i need wheels.....i dont want any CSL type or mesh wheel....

interior got wrapped in brushed steel, pretty cool texture....

haha also got a flat few weeks ago and didnt have RFT, so had to roll the winter wheel for a while haha...

9/12/2013

added: CDV delete & wheels

:-D hell yea! here they are! just got tires mounted. Hankook ventus v12 [225/35/19 front] [265/30/19 rear]

wheel specs: [19x8.5 front] [19x10 rear]

gotta space it out right and prolly drop the rear... but i am really happy with the quality of the wheels and im glad i went with the tire specs that i chose. shout to Zoeb@*********.com for this one...

9/25/2013

so, didnt know if i really wanted to do a stud conversion because RACECAR. but i always had it in the back of my mind....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=885828

buncha options, good products, so i hit him up and told him what i was looking for. I need to be able to fit 5mm and 10mm spacers on the studs and he told me the 75mm will do the trick with the black nuts itll look great. I seemed to have misplaced my 5mm spacers so i got a fresh pair from him...

my only complaint is that they arrived too quickly and i had to sneak out of work to install bc i was too excited....

nice packaging and cool stickers....

close up of 5mm spacers, took a lap with them after install and no vibration or any of that nonsense.

solid product

simple install, dont give me shit about dirty/rusty hub or paint calipers cause itll come in fall cleaning...

with 5mm spacer in the back

installed in the back

shout to @kalib0y...great guy, quick communication and very fair prices....im happy with the purchase even though i didnt need them, i feel like i needed them haha

12/17/2013

added: Cut out the oem mufflers and installed vibrant resonators in its place, then got Cyba's 4in carbon tips....pics of that soon, rubber winter floor mats and BMS clutch stop i added a few washers to it as well...

installed my winters for the season and tuned the suspension just a bit. thread from when i got these PCd for my old e90 http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457991

got some coding done too, did the following:
-DVD In Motion
-Windshield Wipers complete full cycle
-Enable Digital Speedo in OLED gauge cluster
-Remove iDrive [ACCEPT] screen
-AutoFolding Mirrors
-Open/Close windows with Key FOB & Comfort Access

still gonna do these:
-Mirror Curb tilt
-Remove CityLights
-Disable Window Safety Feature
-Auto Sunroof close when rain is detected
am i missing any?

and ive been looking into the bms e85 flash and aux pump.

12/24/2013

cold start of the exhaust setup, love the gargle
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...nlKT2lPQ29EM1E

2/4/2014

added: UUC EVO3 SSK for xdrive

ive had this for a while, got it from Bavarian Auto

....if i could get a weekend with decent weather id install it... I had one on my other e90, might have been my favorite mod ever, make the entire car feel sportier and tight.

ill do some comparison shots with a review, and see if i can simplify the xdrive install at all, i have a collection of DIYs i will pick and choose from.

2/7/2014

playing in the snow

the winter beast

the winter toy, green wheels and all
fueling before the games hah

with my cousins evo8

you can only imagine how fun it was haha. shoulda taken a go pro out cause we had the roads to ourselves...

2/27/2014
finally get a chance to install these! @Tiago@VRSF hooked it up, got them out to me pretty quickly.

added: VRSF catless xDrive downpipes

the welds on the outside of the pipes look clean and consistent

not all too impressed with the interior appearance, but who is ever going to see after install?

once ive put some mileage on these ill report back with impressions. My system is now... VRSF catless downpipes, secondary cats, OEM resonator, vibrant resonator, Cyba carbon tips. I havent decided if I think this is too loud or droney yet.

3/3/2014

added: X1 steering wheel trim cover

Ordered from Tischer BMW
P/N: 32306853142

I used this DIY, thanks @lpphreakx06:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...highlight=trim

Worth it..

1/20/2015

I have a 7" intercooler sitting in my garage. I was part of the GB for the 1M bumper from ModMyEuro that is still being sorted out.... so all i have to present is white wheels winter mode....

3/28/2015

pretty agressive summer set. et20 all around, mounting re760s on Tuesday... still have the intercooler sitting in my garage, waiting for a nice weather weekend to install

4/18/2015

et20 all around,
re760s
225/40/18
255/35/18

UUC EVO3 SSK
jb4 G5
G5 2STEP relay
BMS USB cable
BMS DCI
CDV
Interior Mods
UUC RK7A shift knob
LED interior bulbs
X1 steering wheel trim
Brushed steel trim
BMW rubber matts
BMS clutch stop
Exterior Cosmetic Mods
cyba 4in carbon tips
8500k angel eyes
gloss black kidney grille
smoked LED side marker
///M grille vinyl
Euro Mtech front bumper w/ PDC
Suspension/Stance Mods
KW V1
75mm stud conversion

Last edited by mastermayhm; 01-18-2016 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 0