04-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #14
Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachar3 View Post
I live 10 minutes from south motors but they literally do more damage than good. They've broken many parts and I have yet to have some of them fixed. They always put up an argument and are never willing to help. Braman is worth the trip in my opinion.
Damn man, sorry for sucky experience. getting my car to braman will be mission. Hopefully everything goes well for me at south motors. :fingers crossed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco Goose View Post
I deal with Karina @ South Motors & she is awesome.

I've only taken my car there & it's been lowered forever, that my friend is a load of smelly horse shit.(the part of them charging you because its lowered)
I beleive she was suppose to help me but was backed up then they stuck me with the other guy.

I thought the same. I will make sure I let my advisor know thats BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachar3 View Post
I guess theres no winning ith south Florida dealerships. I need to have some rattles fixed in my interior but i refuse to take it to south motors. I have a hard wired radar detector and I'm hoping wherever I go I won't be given trouble for it since the rattling might be coming from the headliner
Good luck man. I recently installed a remote key +. While tapping into the wires under the glovebox, I tapped into one wrong wire which caused an electrical error to show up on my i-drive. It then went away after I corrected the problem. I wonder if they would give me shit for it even though its no longer showing up on my system check.
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0