DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
KW V3/PSS10/TC Kline are the top dogs here.

I will only comment on TC Kline....It is probably one of the best DA coil-over kits you can buy. However, depends on what spring rates you order, how your car handles can differ greatly.

For a few hundres dollars more the TC Kline DA coil-over kit can be made much better, with better springs(lighter weight coil-over springs) with proper rates(we have spend lots of R&D time on this one), helpers, and thrust sheets.

Of course we can go beyond your day to day dampers and talk about Moton's and JRZ's or even Ohlin's and Penske's.

Go from your ordinary Eibach and H&R springs to top of the line Swift and Hypercoil coil-over springs.
Hi Harold, do you sell a Coil over kit that can be adjusted to the ZSP ride height (or maybe 1/2" below that? I drive my 335 in the winter in Canada and need the height.

Second question: do you need the sways if you go with a coil over system - I won't be tracking my car.

Third question: Can you remove the understeer with Coil overs, and the M3 front end bits, and maybe camber plates? - keeping ZSP ride height and similar ZSP ride quality?

Thanks, this is an awesome thread.
Appreciate 0