Reckless335
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 BSM 335i e92

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92proper View Post
Ok so where can I get the wedge tune from since other dude doesn't mess with "petty" tunes.
Wedge is a member on this forum. Send him a PM. Or email. Here's one of his threads.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1052171

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousE92 View Post
Can anyone PM a number for Jake? I emailed him a few questions earlier in the week and haven't heard back.
I told you he doesn't have time for your stock turbo tune.... email him requesting to purchase a Single turbo kit and I bet he'll respond within hours. The reason I'm so salty towards PTF is because about 6 months ago, I was just like you. I'm semi-local to Rockville, MD where PTF is located. I didn't want to do an e-tune (through email) I wanted to actually GO to a location and meet someone who would tune it in person. So, I tried to contact Jake (because he was "the man" to talk to) I emailed him, even went on the PTF website..... something I found odd.... they are located in Rockville, but no physical address is posted ANYWHERE..... and no phone number. Not on this forum, not on their website, not on their facebook page. Odd? I think so...... so, after COUNTLESS attempts at contacting him, one day while I was out running errands, my gf texted me and said she got ahold of Jake through email. He gave her a phone number to be reached at, and he wanted me to call him to schedule an appointment because it was easier than emailing. Ok, so I called him right away. He ANSWERED!!!!! I talked to him about exactly what I wanted (protune) and why I wanted to do it on location rather than through email. He said great. Gave me an appointment DATE, and said to send him an email so he could put me in his schedule and he'd email me back confirming the DATE and then give me a time. SO as soon as we hung up the phone I sent an email to confirm........ I'm still awaiting an email BACK from him....... my APPOINTMENT was supposed to be in AUGUST!!!!! STILL TO THIS DAY, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RETURN EMAIL FROM JAKE......

I heard about Wedge from other members of this forum. Specifically here:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...2#post17050502

And you can see I'm the 7th post inquiring about how I can get a Wedge tune. Wedge promptly replies 13 minutes later telling me to email him. I sent an email, and BOOM, within an hour I have a return email from Wedge, telling me EVERYTHING I need to know. MUCH better person to work with.

This is just MY experience. Maybe you'll have better luck. Don't take my opinion to heart though, do a little research around the board. You'll see Jake is notorious for not replying to emails. Hope that helps answer some questions.