United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z435is

Garage List
2008 Z4 3.0si  [4.00]
2010 135i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom335i View Post
New to the forum. I was active on e46fanatics when I had my old 330i. I just got into a 2007 335i with only 12k miles. Unfortunately it's in the garage to keep it out of this snow. I'd be up for meeting at Polaris later in Feb or early March. I love The Pub so I vote there over QSL.
Hello and welcome. I here ya about the snow. I've had the 1 out once since I bought it and it's been in the garage since then. Kinda sucks really. Add to the fact that I'm watching it snow even more today makes it that much worse. I was up at the Pub the other night but didn't get a chance to talk with anyone about putting together a meet. I should stop in during the day and try to get it set up.

FWIW, I'll be up at the Winking Lizzard on Bethel Road Wednesday night for the BMWCCA meeting at 7:30. It's likely to be another informal quick meeting but if anyone cares to brave the weather and head up there, I'd love to meet you. A small group of us usually go grab a beer in the Polaris area afterwards so we could discuss a meet as well.

As for now, let it snow...
Appreciate 0