CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Here is my own personal list of changes I've noticed since upgrading to Progman 25. This may be useful for anyone contemplating this update.

-Voice Recognition was initially disabled (it is now functioning)
-Graphics have a bit more contrast
-iDrive response is noticeably faster
-After "lawyer screen" is auto-accepted, iDrive automatically goes back to the last screen used.
-Navigation destination input will now recognize state name (but I still have to spell the city name and street name)
-Points of Interest can now be searched by name (and also can specify search radius)
-My auto-recirculation finally works!!! (I drove into the Lincoln Tunnel behind a bus and didn't have to press the recirc button manually as I would normally need to).
-Faster throttle response

Overall, I would say this update is one of the more substantial updates since my initial update for mp3 capability. The only drawback is the initial bugs that seem to be associated with these updates.
Appreciate 0