Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Per CNN also:

---------------------------------------------

Editors' Most Wanted Vehicles for 2006

Most Wanted Sedan Under $35,000

Winner: BMW 3 Series

Despite the risk of messing with success, BMW completely revamped its entry-level ultimate driving machine for 2006. Luckily, the result is an even better 3 Series with a bolder look, revised suspension and braking, more power and more interior space. Available in two models, the 325 gets a 3.0-liter, inline six-cylinder power plant that makes 215 horsepower and 185 pound-feet of torque, while the 330 uses a higher-performance version of the same engine, which generates 255 hp and 220 lb-ft of torque. The 3 Series might cost more than the other competitors, but in this case there's no doubt that you get what you pay for.

Honorable Mention: Audi A4

Perhaps in anticipation of the new BMW 3 Series, the Audi A4 also received a number of upgrades in mid-2005. It wasn't a complete overhaul, but enough to make its package even more appealing. Although its platform, interior and overall dimensions are basically the same as before, new exterior sheet metal gives the A4 a sportier look. The updated A4 also boasts a reworked front and rear suspension that picks up numerous components from the high-performance Audi S4, plus two new direct-injection gasoline engines are fitted to the engine bay: A 200-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter and a 3.2-liter with 255 hp. Inside, the A4 is more sumptuous than the 3 Series, and best of all you'll be saving cash by choosing it over the BMW.
325i Sparkling Graphite/Navigation/Steptronic/HeatedSeats/ DRL Angel Eyes/Metal Pedals/Tail Pipe Tips/Rear BMW Spoiler/BMWAlarm/LoJack/BlackLineTailLights/Hardwired BeltronicsProfessionalRX65RadarDetector/Rear FogLights/Debadged/LUX 5.0/ACS Roof Spoiler
Appreciate 0