View Single Post
      11-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #153
G.I.Joe
Major
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 2008

I recently changed my Steinbauer tune to a JB4, and I've been running map 5 for a few weeks. Sunday I upgraded the firmware and started logging map 5 and map 2 and found that I am boosting a consistent 1.2-1.4 psi more on map 2. Vbox readins suggested I was quite a bit faster also.

Well, that needed some testing, so I was out doing some 100-200 kmh tests and was so impressed with the times I got, that I just let go of the accelerator a split second too fast to get a good 60-130 mph time (I stopped accelerating @ 129.47 mph LOL), but just to give you an idea of how fast this litle sucker is now here's the Vbox results of a 59-129 mph (should be VERY close to what would have been the 60-130 mph time). This is a full bolt on car, NO meth, and tested at the same place where I got a 11.33 time with the Steinbauer tune

I will try again at a later time, I had 3/4 tank of fuel so I should be able to cut a it off with less fuel, so I'm not sending anything to Mr.5 just yet, but I will. I know I'm nowhere near the RB/meth/N2O cars, but hey, I think it's pretty good for a FBO, stock turbos, no meth and no weight reduction car
Attached Images

E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Pure Stage 2 turbos | Motiv PI | Trueform Tech Intake | Quaife LSD | M3 Suspension kit | Öhlins Road & Track Coilover | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | COBB PTF E85 Map | Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek exhaust | Tial BOV | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel SM Flywheel |
Appreciate 0