View Single Post
      09-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #9
Alpine0003
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
Hey, welcome to the neighborhood. Do you live in the city or in the area? I am in NOVA, near all the tuning action. Wheels look good. RFT or non-?

Some will suggest lowering, but you have an X-drive, so that sometimes defeats the purpose for buying that particular model in the first place.

As to your question, "what's next...," it really depends on your passion and your wallet, and what you perceive to be the neediest mod, whether performance... or style... or both.

After many years of my pre-lci, I installed a Quaife differential and then converted to an lci-M Sport front end and MTech rear, added 18-inch M3 wheels and a COBB tune.

Welcome to the family!

Hey Flip, thanks! I live in Arlington, work in Tysons/Dulles/DC depending on the day. What about yourself?

Tires are not RF, Hankook V12. As for the next mod, I'm leaning towards a JB4, Mtech rear bumper (especially because there is a little blemish on mine), and the Alpina B3 flash. I know these are all very different and in a range of prices ha but those are probably the next three I'm looking at unless I get a suggestion that I hadn't previously thought about of course.

I don't think I have any interest in lowering the car. I've gone over speed bumps and scraped the bottom so going any lower just doesn't make sense, especially since its AWD.

-Jim