09-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #11
Chappers 71
Major General
Rep
Drives: Beige G31 40ix m sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSAWS View Post
I go out of my way to park as far away from everyone as I can but you'd be amazed how people seem to flock to any space where my car is.

I've been sat in my car with my wife before and had some lazy prat banging his door off mine when I've been sat in the car because he's too retarded to park somewhere else or get out without doing it. I then get out and ask him not to hit my car and he starts Fing and blinding saying he has to get out. Then gestures that he's going to kick my car. I could have put my foot through his car and his face! Un f'ing believable. I have a nice scrape on my door thanks to some other annonymous sh*te parker as well.

The majority of people have cars they don't give a sh*t about. They have scrapes and scratches. They are cheap run arounds to get from A to B and they don't care if they pick up any more marks. They probably despise people with nice cars. Others are just useless drivers with no spatial awareness etc.
I do the same & often find someone's parked tight alongside mine
Fortunately my drivers door has some damage so I'm not particularly careful about hitting their car with my door if they've parked especially close
E34 3.6 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc 1967 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0