View Single Post
      02-07-2010, 03:31 AM   #4
JayReplay
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 6MT Sunroof Delete

I would not trust them. When I was looking for a 335i 2 years ago, I stopped by as they had about 6 available for 32kish. However, apparently the internet sales managers priced them wrong and they were actually $37k+.

Okay well what's shocking is they all had clean carfax reports but upon inspection of a coupe, the fender was not aligned to the door and the headlight was leaking of condensation. Also drove another coupe and the car would not drive in a straight line. The salesman said they have never been in a accident, etc. Probably just got damaged from the transport. In addition, I overheard the owner and a salesperson say, "Is that the black 335 with the frame damage." I was shocked as they had hidden info that was not revealed to me. That frame damaged 335 had a clean carfax!

Well they have plenty of BMWs for great prices with low miles. You just have to be careful when choosing your car. I'm sure they have a few that are clean and have no bad history, but just be sure to do a thorough inspection. Or even take it to an independent party for inspection.

2002 Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 6MT
2017 White C63 AMG Coupe
2002 Oxford Green E46 M3 6MT - Sold
Appreciate 0