Drives: '08 128i

Garage List
1992 Honda Beat  [9.50]
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
2014 BMW 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
This makes zero sense.

Biginboca, tetsuo111 and hassmaschine Have you heard of anyone else having O2 feedback issues?

I'm running ALFA N and I was for a minute - Bob fixed this issue somehow...(mostly) but I know of the other guy with the N52 swapped E36 who was having the issue as well. How are you not?

It's time for my custom dyno tune.
What in particular doesn't make sense? Keep in mind this '130i MAFless tune' isn't tailored to headers (unless Hass isn't telling me something) and that my O2 sensors are original, 122k miles.

After about a week of driving the LTFT was like 3% on one bank and under 1% on the other. The idle issues are extremely minor, but noticeable. I will check them again tonight or tomorrow. How are you checking? I'm looking at Carly's OBD2 parameters, which has bank 1 and 2 short and long term fuel trims all separately. Is there something inherently different with the 1 series tunes?

Let me know if there's anything else I should be monitoring.

I need a custom tune anyway, I have headers installed and MILVs sitting on my shelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraphantm View Post
Check your clutch switch

Can do, but won't this stop the car from starting? Or let me start without having to push the clutch in (depending how it failed)

I'll keep investigating and reporting. Keep in mind guys NOTHING here is a complaint, simply an observation. I chose to be on the leading edge of this stuff.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0