11-15-2018, 01:35 PM   #8
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl328iConvert View Post
The hose coming down from the T that is attached to the radiator is the problem area, and the issue upon a second look is almost like there was a hose clamp at one time that disfigured the hose...

It may be normal for all I know, but it does feel weakened in that area. Location of the issue is under the white tape that I added to locate it later.

Thanks again for your help.

it does look like radiator return hose.... https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/64216951946/
That's Item 1 in the lefthand schematic I posted. P/N 64219178427. The best way to get that off the heater core is from the bottom. From the top, you need to move the Item 2 hose out of the way. The Item 1 hose has one of those PIA BMW plastic hose connectors on it.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 0