View Single Post
      10-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #2627
Deemo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie420 View Post
Take out the JB4 and you should be OK. Who's your SA?
Sweet. I think I might have a sticky wastegate also. I don't have a SA yet, I bought the car 3-4 months ago and just now need to take it in. Who is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabophisher View Post
I take mine to BMW Dallas and Moritz. I have DCI, a huge stett intercooler, JB4 and KW suspension. Moritz just did a full service on it - plugs, oil, fluids, etc. No issues. Mine is under warranty, though. I really don't think they care about light mods. Set your JB4 to map 0.
Cool thanks. I live 2 mins away from classic so I would rather go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
Never taken my car to Classic but BMW Dallas has never given me any trouble. I go in fully-modded pretty much every time (I usually remove the tune depending on what I'm going in for, but they know I have it). I've been through 3 SAs there and none of them have ever said anything about my mods. They do put more miles on my car than they should every time I bring it in, though. I think they use it for Starbucks runs.

If I must I guess I will take it to bmw dallas but prefer Classic because of location as stated above. Who's you SA? I currently don't have one since I recently got the car.