View Single Post
      11-08-2018, 07:24 AM   #2484
pjr710
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSL View Post
Do you have the flasher module or just monitor? It's using the ZB number instead of rom family, which is an indication the rom isn't a variant directly supported by MHD and needs to be updated first. It's probably why you have odd parameters names for logging. I'd back up and save the rom that's currently in the DME, keep it in a safe place and then let MHD update the rom to one that works with it.

As for your logs, you have 0 PID activity at WOT after spool mode ends. For the part-throttle one, PID remains active. You should still have enough WGDC base at WOT to make boost, so there may still be a leak somewhere or something up with the BCS. Some other things look odd with PID, but get your rom/monitoring sorted before screwing with the WGs. Unless the rods were physically moved before or the flapper(s) themselves are messed up, they're not the source of your boost problems.
whats the BCS? As of now I've already changed my vac lines and done a pressurized boost test. Right now I have no flash just monitoring tool.

Here are pulls I did this morning .. no 30ff

https://datazap.me/u/pjr710/no-30ff-...5-6-9-15-23-24

I don't have anything to compare to but I think maybe i'm still building boost slowly?
Appreciate 0