Kevindshea
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i E91 RWD 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevindshea View Post
Hello- I have a rwd e91 328i. Is it safe to assume that your 335 is also rwd and that this part # should be a good fit for my rwd 328i as well? If so I’m going to pick these up from europarts locally in stock at 9am. Doing some track Day prep today. Bmw performance springs Dinan fixed camber plates alignment etc... thank you
The springs and the camber plates will transform your car. I have BMW performance springs (Dinan are believed to be identical) and GC camber plates but going to install fix camber plates soon since can not tolerate the clunking any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
feuer: how are the URO pieces holding up? Guess I should have asked before ordering a pair of my own lol
I checked them recently and visually they look as the day I installed them. The unwanted transmission movement that was there with the worn out original mounts has not returned. So far they are totally worth it. There are better mounts out there but this are the cheapest and I believe that they do better compare to original hour glass shaped mounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevindshea View Post
Hello- I have a rwd e91 328i. Is it safe to assume that your 335 is also rwd and that this part # should be a good fit for my rwd 328i as well? If so I'm going to pick these up from europarts locally in stock at 9am. Doing some track Day prep today. Bmw performance springs Dinan fixed camber plates alignment etc... thank you
The springs and the camber plates will transform your car. I have BMW performance springs (Dinan are believed to be identical) and GC camber plates but going to install fix camber plates soon since can not tolerate the clunking any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
feuer: how are the URO pieces holding up? Guess I should have asked before ordering a pair of my own lol
I checked them recently and visually they look as the day I installed them. The unwanted transmission movement that was there with the worn out original mounts has not returned. So far they are totally worth it. There are better mounts out there but this are the cheapest and I believe that they do better compare to original hour glass shaped mounts.
I just picked up that part # febi trans mounts (6$ each)- hopefully I have time to get to it today- busy doing springs /shocks /rear toe control arms /fixed plates and alignment now
Appreciate 1