View Single Post
      03-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #226
RBT-Tuning
Austria
Rep
Drives: A lot of BMWs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335stoner View Post
for those wondering about when you get another phone!!!! I have done just so... I bought the app flashed and installed on one phone then got a new one.... here is what I saw with that... like said the app store keeps all of your previous purchase info.. I installed the app on my new phone and everything was there.. flash and tune.. when I went to flash the tune this morning on my new phone it wanted me to make a backup. that being said I grabbed my old phone and did the flash with no issues. i didn't have any time to restart the process again

I am not sure if the app will want you to "install" xhp again as part of the process and I don't know what would happen if it did. also i don't know if you were to take your back up files and install them on your new phone if that would skip the "restarting" of the app?????
It restores the purchases from Google Store, but not the xhp_xxxx.state file and your backup! That's why it tells you after backup/install to copy the files to a save place, because you need them, when switching to another phone!

Last edited by RBT-Tuning; 03-01-2017 at 09:03 AM..
Appreciate 0