United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & E60 550i

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
I hate to tell you this but I know your front roll bar is in the wrong way..no question about this!!!!!! I seen that few times now and the end results are the same just like your problem which are bent and broken tabs. If you do search on this you find so other people with the same problem as you have. Do post some pictures of the front bar installed then we can be sure.

FWIW, there is new director at KW NA who shaking things up….expect better service. PM for a contact that help you get this fixed up.

The broken dust shield are from to high of a ride hieght (mostly likely in range but crappy spings are to blame). There are better springs for this application for tracking and street use from KW that fit.

Orb
Yes, I have heard that some people have had the bar installed backwards, that was the first thought but my shop looked at it and we also sent a bunch of pics to KW and they said that the install was fine.

Below are the pics that I sent to them:

Pure S2 Turbos | Vargas Outlets | RB Inlets | OEM SS Kit & Performance Steering Wheel| LCI Rear Conversion | Euro Xenons | RD Sport Quad Exhaust | Spearco Intercooler | Cobb V3 | MORR VS7 | KW V3 | H&R Sways | Mtech Bodykit | Vorsteiner CF Hood, CSL Trunk & Front Lip | Quaife LSD | Rotora BBK | GruppeM Intake | Forge UK DV | AR Design Catted DP's
Appreciate 0