09-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson29 View Post
Nice to see fellow HKers starting to code their cars!
It's all done remotely using teamviewer. I'm just running the software on a laptop and have the cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minichamps View Post
- Turn on EffecientDynamics on cars with manual transmission. Tells you when to switch gears for optimal gas mileage (manual transmission, 2007+ only <--- very interesting
Yeah, it's a pretty cool feature, it's activated on my car and not obtrusive at all. There are just two little arrows on the side of the instrument cluster display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS6 View Post
Balloon White? Sweet!!!! Gotta post some pics when done. Mind helping a fellow member to code the DVD in Motion?
Yup, I'm very excited. I'll post pictures as the project moves along. You have a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar_7777 View Post
Good job on the coding. Seems hard to do anything like that here, even decent ECU chip tuning from what i have been able to find.
Are you talking about making more power? Does your Z4 have the naturally aspirated inline 6? It might be hard to get much more horsepower out of it, but you can definitely improve throttle mapping with off-the-shelf products. I don't know too much about them, but I'm sure other people with non-turbocharged engines will be able to help you.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212

Last edited by Laguna Seca Blue; 09-06-2012 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0