Tunerhead
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything

Thumbs down Unsuccessful Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by supajcp View Post
Well, I am sure glad that I bought my EVP plan in October from Jeff when I was at 48,500 miles. Last weekend, while at 51,500 miles, my water pump decided to crap out in my 335i. Instead of taking a hit north of $1000 to get the water pump replaced, I only had to pay $50. This may not happen to all of us, but I am sure glad that I decided to pull the trigger for piece of mind...because it proved to be a great decision here! Immediate pay back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beboswell View Post
I contacted my dealer and the service manager quoted me $2860 for a 7yr/70k EVP plan. I asked if this was negotiable and was told no, that the quoted price is fixed.
So, as suggested by others, I emailed Jeff Steel at Passport BMW and he saved me quite a bit (read significant). He answered my emails promptly and actually was at his phone and answered second ring and gave me all the details, options, and answered all of my questions. I cannot give you the price as per Jeff’s request, but do yourself a favor and contact him. He wants to take care of people on this forum, and serve BMW enthusiasts.

I did contact one other person mentioned in this forum, and got an email back, but never a quote or a follow up. Jeff’s replay was in a couple of hours. So, do yourself a favor and contact him if you are interested in a BMW EVP plan for your car.

Oh, by the way, this was for a 2011 328i. Each car will have a little different price. Just go to the dealer, get your quote then compare with Jeff’s. You will use Jeff as I did.

Jeff.Steel@passportauto.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killemall View Post
I emailed Jeff as well. I hope to get a quote (I'm not sure if CA residents can buy the warranty out-of-state). Thanks for the heads up. Do you guys have any references in CA to pass along?
Yes it does depend on what State you are in. Jeff quoted me a good price and tried to get me an extended warranty through his services but was unsuccessful and BMWNA advised him to send me back to my local dealership to obtain an extended warranty. After 3 weeks of trying he ended up refunding my money back. Not everyone can get the "good deal" Jeff is able to offer.
Appreciate 0