04-02-2020, 06:30 PM   #5
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
I can't say for sure but if we're focusing on the side you've just pulled out for the photo this should be an easy fix depending on whether or not the part that the screw goes into is okay, personally if the holes are still there then I'd just use washers with the 8mm bolts to hold the sides of the front bumper in place.

As for scraping and what not is this an M Sport? If so I'd say get used to it, it's not nice but I suppose you tailor your driving to deal with it.. Say if there's a high speed bump you can put your car at a slight angle so the right or left wheel goes up first and thats usually more than enough to avoid the scrape.. I honestly don't struggle with kerb situations as I 99.9% of the time reverse into every space and the rear and exhaust cleares them no issues. But yeah looking at the bumper pics if the mounting section under the arch liner is still okay i'd use washers so it can grab the plastic bumper as the 8mm gets tightened down.
Ditto. I used new bolts, washers and nuts to secure a bumper like this on a friends E90
Appreciate 0