View Single Post
      02-24-2022, 06:55 PM   #6
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Scooby View Post
Hi All, I recently purchased some new wheels it's a staggered setup (AVANT GARDE M310) the specs are 19x9.5 33 offset in the rear and 19x8.5 35 offset in the front (Matte Black in case you were wondering) and was wondering what tire and tire specs I should go with because I really would not like to rub, im on stock suspension right now, I'm sort of new to cars and wheels especially to me are confusing, I would highly prefer a high performance summer tire because I have a different set of wheels for the winter and am looking at nitto and toyo but open to other options, I would also like to run a stretched tire if possible without rubbage. I was also wondering about lowering springs, if the wheel doesn't close my wheel gap I was thinking to go with some h&r sport springs to close that gap will that create problems for me? Thanks Everyone!
stock sport oem is 225f 255r. If you go one size up 235f 265r. This your optimal set-up based on your rims. Assume your car is rwd.

The 275 tire on your 9.5" rim may rub, depends on tire manuf. Also 9.5" rim is slightly undersized for 275 tire as the rim will not be able to support the tire sidewall optimally under load (the sidewall will flex to the outside).

don't rush to order and do pleanty of research. Check out Apex wheel and tire guide.
Appreciate 0