11-23-2018, 10:37 PM   #7
DenoirN54
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
CIC is the LCI E90 system. I sell my base cic retrofit kits for dirt cheap. The NBT Next is the successor of the CIC from around 2013-2015. Then they had the NBT EVO silver top without carplay and crap in 2015-2016. Then the holly grail is the NBT evo black top with carplay. This is the last system you are able to retrofit into the E90.

The NBT retrofit still cost upwards of $2,000 DIY but it does have a combox built in.
Oh wow I didn't even realize you were the same person I was asking the questions of. Pardon, it was late when I was looking this info up so I was all over the place.

See I don't even use apple products, so I'm not sure how worthwhile it would even be for me to go. I need to see what else the NBT Evo black has to offer since having to do new amps and what not would be a huge hassle when all I want is a system that looks modern, can possible play videos if I want to at non-potato quality and bluetooth audio streaming with radio capabilities. Maps and all would be great to work as well.
Appreciate 0