12-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
808AWD325xi
Ballin' out of control.
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmonteiro444 View Post
Great write up. Screen shots should help a lot of people.
Thank you, it's my hope that this DIY will save folks a lot of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroZona View Post
I've really been looking forward to doing some coding on my 2010 E60 M5, and was SO psyched when I found this awesome, well-written tutorial! Unfortunately, the 350517-inpa k+can.rar file that contains almost all the necessary files to follow the tutorial is evidently hosted on a server that resides somewhere around 30 YEARS IN THE PAST!! I say this because the download/transfer speed of the 563MB file from sinodownloads has been no faster than the 2400 baud (2.4kbps) AppleCat modem I had on my Apple IIe computer back in high school!

Does anyone have a faster solution of downloading this rather large file?? Maybe a torrent? Something? Cause at this rate, I could probably walk to wherever the file is being hosted, copy it to 1.4MB floppy disks and walk back home before a download from where it is currently completed and the files would be usable. Quite frustrating!

I'd be more than happy to host the .rar file on my DropBox and pm the download link to anyone who requested it, if I could just get the darn file! Maybe there's SOMEBODY ELSE reading this who also has tons of unused space on DropBox and could also do something like this?? Anybody? Possibly a better/faster solution than a torrent file that only has a few dedicated people seeding.....

Sorry for the rant, but everything above is (to the best of my knowledge) absolutely true and accurate...at least for me. Figured the chances are slim I'm the only one, but I could be wrong on that.

Any other speedier solution ideas? PLEASE?!?!?!
Thank you, perhaps you can share your dropbox links?
Appreciate 0