View Single Post
      05-05-2021, 07:31 AM   #270
sono0312
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseff View Post
Edit: Took car on a test drive, ACC worked without error. Not sure why the code presents but system works.

Running into some similar, albeit different issues and wracking my brain. Hopefully someone smarter than I can help out here.

2010 E90 335xi

Retrofitted ACC (added LDM as well), tapped PT-CAN off FRM since I have adaptive headlights.

FA Write to CAS, NFRM, FRM, VO coded to BDSC, LDM, ACC, KOMBI, CIC.

Able to see LDM and ACC modules in NCSExpert when running UIF, no coding errors when writing VO. Presume this indicates PT CAN connections are sufficient.

Modules also appear correctly in ISTA.

When checking codes, receive CD96 - Message (torque request ACC, 0xB7) faulty, receiver DME, transmitter ACC. This also generates a 2DBE, DME: Active Cruise Control blocked for driving cycle.

The only thing I havent done is try to update firmware on the LDM or ACC (WinKFP issues), or conducted an alignment of the ACC. Dont feel its relevant since this appears to be a communication issue, but open to any insights.
now I have the same issue as the one you mentioned above (cd96, 2dbe). my case was that I changed FA to activate acc2 for retrofit of acc from dcc. but realized that acc2 sensor did not match with what my e90 was requested. then I gave up and put all the setting back to previous one which is dcc. however the error still persisted.

a memory reset does not help for cleanup. the dme (6bmot) default coding was not possible for some reasons. so I am still looking for the solution..
Appreciate 0