Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturns View Post
European is always held in regards.
A couple of my friends who have Ferrari's take em there.
Ferrari Maserati of Ontario send all their cars their.
Lots of euro cars get their work done there.

They are also usually the highest price.
I got a quote on my Maser for front and rear panel and they were 1/3 more expensive than most. They order the OEM brand paint for your car at least that what they said for my Maser.
That's because Maranello group has stake in European Auto Body..pretty much everything in Autopark ends up going there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTrovato View Post
European if you want to leave with a gigantic smile on your face. Their work is spot on.
European does do good work, where details doesn't matter. I've personally handled my friend's restoration project that went through them. While the quality of the paint is good, their attention to detail absolutely needs improvement, especially for a $25000 paint job. That said, they are good people, and I wouldn't hesitate to get small things/insurance job through them.
Hum interesting.
Can you expand when you say that European does good work when details don't matter!

This is specifically why I am looking for a good shop because I am willing to pay a premium for those little details seeing that we don't really have anyone in Buffalo or Roch that can get the little details right!

For example painting hinge bolts after they reinstall a trunk or hood that they just painted, when they don't do this it drives me nuts!!!!!
Appreciate 0