12-24-2018, 07:35 AM   #2656
wahabishtiaq
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320I SE LCI

Multiple strange error codes

Hi All,

I am new to forum and tried to start my own thread but as being new member i dont have privileges to start my own topic.

Hence i am going to post my desperate troubles here in hope that someone can guide me in right direction. I have a BMW 320i LCI 2009 N43 engine. It has 87k on clock and yes it doesn't have anything wrong with NOX system vs my previous BMW m sports ( nightmare). I have ISTA+ and INPA the i use to diagnose the car and read errors also do the tests etc just little more than basic but not very expert yet.

However i am stuck with strange behaviour of the car:
1, car had multiple errors including the 30EA NOX sulphurisation which i manage to desulphate through INPA successfully within the tolerance after driving it on motorway for 1 hr.
2, now the AUTO S/S not working had issue with brake servo sensor vacuum sensor which i changed but the result is no different.
3, i am listing my errors below, for somehow all the errors are reporting electrical or signal errors and appear on cold start as existent (yes) and then on warm up they appear as existent ( no)
29F3 FLP sensor electric
2A10 exhaust gas circulation sensor, signal
2EF7 MAP thermostat activation ( Dealing with it by replacing the thermo)
2FCE Zero gear sensor, signal
2FD3 Brake vacuum sensor, signal
30C3 Engine oil pressure sensor, signal

Now they all appear within first 3-5 mins of cold start and then when car is warm up they disappear and turn in to no not existent on my ISTA.

For somehow i know the sensors are not faulty and these zeros are ghost errors and they are distracting me and presenting me with dilemma where i will be convinced to spend money on replacing all above sensors if i take the vehicle to dealership and my pocket will be 1k lighter and problems won't resolve, as i did change BRAKE SERVO VACCUM sensor and the problem is still there.

Battery seems to be fully working as its BMW genuine battery and has enough charge and no problem with starting of vehicle.

Any advice geniuses? Please help and get me out of this trouble and nightmare.

/Users/WahabIshtiaq/Downloads/WhatsApp Image 2018-12-24 at 13.03.39.jpeg
/Users/WahabIshtiaq/Downloads/WhatsApp Image 2018-12-24 at 13.03.39 (1).jpeg

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Appreciate 0