View Single Post
      07-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #158
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post

I spoke to the chap on Instagram and got a couple of videos and man it sounded like a right beast! It was short lived though because there was low compression on cylinder 6 and it was a bent rod. It must be nice to be able to strip the engine down to nothing when need be though lol

Anyway, I got the mod installer Pro and got Android 10 and the stock MCU 3.44 on and I couldn't believe it but Realdash actually works! Like since I've had this xtrons ive had no end of problems with it cycling a connection with the Carly Adapter but since Android 10 and stock 3.44 it's been rock solid! With the Bavarian realdash gauge it shows you what gear your in which is really weird lol.
That's cool, I might have to give it a try when I next get chance! You paid for the mod installer pro right? would you mind just giving a quick few steps on the process of upgrading? I'm currently running an older version of the hal9k ROM.
Appreciate 0