07-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #25
BMWfan07
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i M-Sport w/PPK

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmoff View Post
Congrats! Not sure about the rear-facing seats, but I have two full size Britax forward facing seats in my e92 without a problem. My seat is as far back is I want it and have yet to amputate any little legs.

I agree that I never have felt the N55 had the umpf of the N54s I have driven. But it is still quite a bit of fun with the PROcede and I will soon have my CDV and intercooler done. Might not be a beast like the N54, but I am quite happy with it. If all I cared about was speed, I would be driving a Mustang.

If I can hit the numbers Terry/Shiv are doing with FBO and maybe meth, I will be happy. I don't need to track this thing or prove anything to anyone else. It is fun to drive, and I like the LCI styling a lot more than the older versions.

I think we got lucky that the N54 was such a beast motor, rather than the N55 is a disappointment.
thanks for the congrats, i told my wife we can get by with a baby seat in a coupe and you are living proof. i guess another way to look at it is that the lesser powered n55 might help keep me out of trouble with troopers. I hope!

2011 E92 335i LCI 6MT, M-sport pkg, Black Sapphire, Nav, Comfort Access, 19" Style 230s, Harmon Kardon, Bluetooth, M3 Lip Spoiler, GPT 7500k Fogs, BMW PERFORMANCE POWER KIT.
Appreciate 0