06-12-2009, 06:14 AM   #40
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafik View Post
Thanks mate, i have the car booked in again for June 29th, It will be going in for the roof again...i will give them 5 working days to get this done, i will make this very clear to them. I will see how it goes....if they take longer then the stated time, then i am most definatly taking legal action. I am hoping the roof will be fixed but to be honest i doubt it as they attempted to fix it for a whole month and only got worse, so by what means would they get it done this time?

Anyhow, i will let them have a go and hope all goes well....but if not then will have to take the next step forward i guess.
My advice is this:

DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT DEALER.

Based on the catalogue of problems you have experienced I think it's perfectly reasonable that you should take the position that you have no confidence in their ability to resolve the situation.

Get back on to BMW UK customer service, make sure they have the full story and advise them that you have no faith in the dealer AT ALL.

Insist that BMW make arrangements for another dealer to unravel the whole mess and sort your problems out. Do not let the phone call end until you have got your own way.
Appreciate 0