01-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #45
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbadiei View Post
this post is amazing. i feel bad for OP cuz all he's trying to do is share his stories. and btw....there's nothing wrong with being born into money. alot of people work their asses off so that their kids can have anything they want. damn those evil parents. I'm 28 and no where near getting an M3 so Splinter, more power to you homie.

stunnerable needs to chill with his judgment. we're all happy that you've made something of yourself after hitting rock bottom. amazing achievement but that still doesn't make you any better than anyone else on this forum.

as for the homeless, the overwhelming majority do have psychiatric conditions that cause them to act erratically, its not the crack. so maybe a little less bum hating and a little more sympathy is in order.

now for the real reason of this post....i one time gave a bum some money at a light and he began dancing to the hip-hop that was playing in my car. At one point he jumped up in the air and landed in the street doing the splits. gave me my moneys worth till the light turned green.
I must admit.. after re re re reading my post I seemed a little pampas. Not what I wanted. It just bothered me that someone who was obviously given everything (a $70,000 car) is so judgmental of those who never had the ability. I know what it feels like to be in their shoes and to be walked upon constantly. Sorry.. but I'm a little scared from my experience.

Appreciate 0