lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu
"Another thing we did was made a cat-back exhaust system for it. Nothing fancy. Just a one-off prototype that we pieced together with 2.5" crushed bent piping and standard magnaflow mufflers. It replaces the exhaust just after the downpipes. The two factory cats in the downpipe are still in place. But the secondary cats, along with a bunch of bendy exhaust tubing, was all replaced. If we can make good power with this quickie exhaust, we should do really well with a production version offering larger volume mufflers, mandrel bends, etc,. In a way, I wish I had waited to put on the exhaust later and just re-dynoed the car with just our new-found fuel and boost control. But I didn't. So shoot me. We could always stick the stock exhaust back on next week and dyno it again. But hey, I was impatient for a fast car that actually sounded fast"
ecu tuning and catback exhaust.. 332whp?
this is too good to be true. I need to get myself a 335 ASAP...

How reliable would this car be with that much more extra power? Im sure internal work on the engine won't be necessary yet, but what about the tranny? Would they hold up fine? 6MT or 6AT?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0