View Single Post
      08-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #37
MotorenWerkeN52
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (Phytonic Blue)

I completely agree with the last two comments. I walked in Devon hill with my check book planning on leasing a car, I told the lady I wanted to to put down 2500 and she gave me a really high price and also told me I had to put 4600 down after tax and all that good stuff. I had a feeling they were trying to rip me off so I walked away because they wouldn't get the price to where I wanted. Then I called up OTTO'S and another dealership in NJ and they both gave me a better price with 2500 down including tax and everything. I ended up getting my car from OTTO'S for two reason... 1 it was much closer to me and 2nd they gave me a better deal. I am telling anyone who is looking to buy a BMW, DO NOT BUY AT DEVON HILL! THEY WILL TRY TO RIP YOU OFF IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Also forgot to mention about the attitude problem people have at Devon Hill. Not only was the CA really rude the Manager there acted very arrogant. I told the CA I wanted LeMan blue and she said to me "why dont you just get the other color... it looks exactly the same". Then both the CA and Manger went on to say if I wanted all the options I have to "pay for it"... Well Devon hill I got a better deal than what you were offering plus with preimum packege from OTTO'S.

Last edited by MotorenWerkeN52; 08-25-2011 at 10:12 AM..
Appreciate 0