Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xDrive Coupe (e92)

FS: 2x ContiProContact SSR 225/45R17

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00

Item Interest
I bought these 2 brand new ContiProContact SSRs (225/45R17, run-flat tires) for my BMW 328i xDrive (e92) from BMW San Francisco, but I was essentially scammed - they said I should buy these (their recommended run-flat tires) because I had a flat on my old tires, but then after a few days, they said actually my wheel/rim was cracked, so I actually didn't need these tires at all.

I therefore later bought new rims (I actually upgraded to 18" wheels and different 18" tires), but BMW SF wouldn't let me return the tires because I drove for 2 days on them, and they say therefore they are "used" and can't be returned. So I was essentially tricked into buying these tires for $650 total... yes, I was furious. By the way, these exact tires can be found at TireRack's website (linked below), and actually go for $520 for two after tax, which is the cheapest I've seen online for these tires.

You can see the pictures, these tires are literally brand new and I've driven on them basically 3 times (dealership to home, back to dealership to complain, and again back home). As a result, I've basically lost a ton of money (I bought these for $650 from BMW SF), but at least I'm guessing someone will be happy to take these for very cheap.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...PCSSR&i1_Qty=2

Attached Images

Last edited by midnight328xi; 08-30-2020 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0