View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #21
IbanezGod
997TT, X5M
Rep
Drives: 997TT, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
You and your best friend are both women.

I have never met a man who was involved in 'FB drama' have a little dignity.

P.S. - if your friend is afraid he is going to cheat that means he has cheated, and that is why he is on a short leash. Catch up with him in a couple years, after he gets divorced.
yeah man, honestly the ridiculous part of the "FB drama" was him being tagged in party pictures that happened before he met his wife. He didn't want to be associated to his past since he has a "new image" now. So he deleted his FB and eventually made his wife delete her FB. Crazy if you ask me.

No comment on the cheating thing, lets just say he had his "own" bachelor party before his wedding that no one new of and I found out about only months ago

Quote:
Close friends are the ones who aren't afraid to tell the other ones the truth. You need to talk to him if his friendship is worth anything to you IMO. At least that's how my group of friends do it. Recently, they have sat me down to talk to me about some of my personal life. They repeated up and down, they didn't want to offend me... I actually thanked them quite a bit for reaching out to me because they did it because they truly care for my well-being.

Good luck with your situation and congratulations for getting married.
Thanks and agreed, this is what is going to happen this week.