View Single Post
      09-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #43
Gossypiboma
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' M3 6MT 18' M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwong77 View Post
Just an update to those following this thread. My bluetooth is now working and the USB is semi working. Semi-working = I can plug in an ipod and it will charge the ipod/iphone, but there is no option in the Radio for USB/iPod. Not sure what I'm missing, we added $644, $6fl to the VO. I may have to flash the radio itself, as mine is really old, I think its an early 07 build date. But I can make phone calls via the bluetooth now.

Happy that we have progress.

BTW, if anybody follows the diagram in the bluetooth retrofit pdf, but very careful with the MOST distribution block part. I ended up tearing my trunk apart only to find out that the original configuration is on my car is correct. So before you do that part, do yourself a favor and grab a flash light and shine it into the corresponding wire to the MULF. I ended up swapping as per the instructions and nothing worked. Then I found out that the original config was correct.
Let us know as soon as you get the USB/iPod issue worked out. All my parts are on order and will be here in a week or so. It would be awesome to simply hook it all up and it work the first time.
Appreciate 0