View Single Post
      08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90330xiSG View Post
The guy ran over his foot! wtf would you do!? Give him brain? That's why this new generation is stupid, all the guys are acting like girls, spoiled brats who have no respect, their parents don't teach them shit so society will. If you were in Iran and you did this, you'd get your head beat in..trust me I know this, just cause your closed off in America and you have no idea what's really out there. Be grateful what you have here and stop your constant whining.

I was talking about the militarization of the US Police, I was not refereeing to the incident in the video. I also spent my childhood in Communist Poland. My grandparents survived the Warsaw Uprising and probably saw more shit in an hour than most Americans see in a lifetime. So each I know a thing or two about what a Police State looks like. Oh and to top it off I also served in the USMC 97-01. And I'm not talking about Iran I'm talking about Westernized countries and how easy it is to go from Democracy to total cluster fuck dictatorship.
Appreciate 0