06-22-2020, 09:28 PM   #7
PORTMOODY
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coal Roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan4081 View Post
Thanks for this list but how about the wiring harness?
Did you buy it from Joying?
Also the BMW canbus...did you have to request it from Joying and how much did it cost?
Also, the 9mm adapters.

Thanks, just want to make sure I have a full list for whenever I decide to change out my unit.
My bad. I misunderstood. Yes you need to make sure to request the Bmw E90 harness. It will come with the canbus decoder and radio antenna adapter. Also you should ask for the 9mm spacer. They called it a “stent”. When you’re ready to order let me know and I’ll tell the person I’ve been chatting with to give you the same order. I am working on ideas for getting the spacer to screw in in a way to center the screen. I’m also working on an idea to space it out further. I think I want to raise the screen up a little bit higher as well. It doesn’t block the climate controls physically but the viewing angle does block the climate control lcd. They charged me $40 extra for the harness. Different people have reported different prices they’ve been charged. I’d order from joying direct to get the longer warranty and the harness.
Appreciate 1