01-17-2019, 08:09 AM   #21
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinscher View Post
you an I are not on the same page.

I made the 328 into a great daily driver, but with stock mappings that car is boring to drive. Even my friends who rode it in before and after the 330 tune said it was night and day difference with power delivery.

I wouldn't say 328 is a great daily to anyone that enjoyed cars and driving.

Even with 330 tune, the only other thing you can do to the car to get more power is MILVS, and pay $1000 for a custom tune to use them. At that point you're buying a 335.

335 are incredible value for t4he power you're getting. The day after I got mine I saw one for sale, 10k and only 100k km on it. and it was the same colour, monico blue. ohhh I wish I had that car for the KM and the colour, Oh well that's life.

time to enjoy my crazy car.

thanks for everyone's help.

You can not get the 330 tune on a 328 unless you install a 3 stage intake.
Yes you can do more to the car . For example aa headers. No need to worry about emissions because there isnt goi g to be any anymore and even if there was your car will still pass.

Milvs and headers are about the same price after is all set and done

All together if you do labour yourself is around 2200$ -2500$ including a reputable tune like bpc or aa.

Problema with thr 335 is that you are not fsctoring in the cost of maintenance.new turbos alone is 3000k.

I ve was also in the market for a 335. And all the cheap ones still had all the key maintenance items left to replace. The clean ones with all those items taken care of are going for a lot higher.

335 is a good deal for what u get however maintenance is the problems. You are talking about a couple of grand just like that... someone buying an old car probably does not have 2-4k laying around after they just spent 10k on a car
Appreciate 0