View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
DanielGonz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i 6 speed

Just picked up an AW E92 335

Just picked up my new whip this Saturday.

Stats: 2007 AW E92 335
Black interior with OEM Aluminum trim
6 speed
Navi + iDrive
Sports Package (with OEM oil cooler)
Premium Package
Comfort Access
Logic 7 audio
PDC

Fully loaded pretty much with the exception of the 6FL option.

Mods:
CSL trunk
KW V2's
OEM Aero lip
Full LED interior
Matte Black kidney and lower grills
AFE intake
6000K HID's
3000K fogs

Game plan (in no particular order):

-M-tech rear with OEM diffuser ...or... Aero rear bumper. Still undecided, leaning towards the Aero rear bumper.
-Maybe go M-tech front (on the fence)
-19" LC818's matte black (going for the Storm Trooper look) (OEM 193's for sale!)
-Some coding done
-Cobb tune
-Black and white Roundels
-Catless Downpipes (looking for suggestions of some quality products, may have buddies at FSR Motorsports fabricate some instead)
-Electronically-controlled Exhaust cut-out after the downpipes (because I want my 335 to be loud and obnoxious on demand lol)

Of course the mods will come in time, but for now, I'm going to just enjoy her as she is. The HPFP and stock turbos have already been replaced so I'm good to go on that. My previous car was a 1995 3000GT VR4. I had ditched the stock twins and built my own single turbo kit for it. She was faster than my 335 definitely but the 335 is quick enough to satisfy. Here's a video of her if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRU-se68RU Decided to sell the VR4 as it was an aging car with rubber parts on the way out. I had been considering an E36 M3, an E46 M3, but I didn't want to worry about having a car that old so I set my sights on the E92 335. That said, not a single regret! Also nailed a 2 year/24k miles warranty from my credit union as well.

Looking forward to attending the SoCal Euro meet in SD this Saturday in this.

Sorry about the lengthy post, here are the pics of her.
Attached Images

Last edited by DanielGonz; 11-12-2012 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0