idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra92 View Post
I bought my 07 e92 335 with rusted brakes... they work, no problems... but i dont like how rust looks on my car (who does)

Any good sets with front and rear?
Any recommendations on companies?
or even what to stay away from...?

what do you mean rust? like hub rust? or rust on your rotor? If they are performing well and have pad life then id wait until you see a warning light.

But you can always go for painted hub rotors. Zimmerman or OEM are good money saving rotors. if you want performance/looks you can go with stop-tech/dba/ ebc rotors that are slotted or drilled/both.

pads are up to you. you can get OEM's which offer really good initial brake bite, but fades and dusts like no other. I run hawk HPS pads, great pads same price as oem if not cheaper. some people go with akebono, hawks, cool carbon and others. many like ceramic options because no brake dust.

oh and get front and rear sensors if you are replacing pads (i got mine on ebay for 20 bucks) you can get these anywhere i think.

there is nothing wrong with autozone, but i wouldnt really want any autozone/ napa parts on my car. like wagner brakes. i feel they are super cheap for a reason in my opinion. Oh and i would look into painting your calipers to make it look better. you could powder coat them or paint them yourself. maybe add a decal on them.
Appreciate 0