Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
one of my favorite lci e90's on the forum
Thanks man love your car too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otruba_843 View Post
Wrap your mirror caps in gloss black. It will go really well with the black accents on the mirror arms and the black grills. They look "off" right now
Yea I might do that in a few weeks with some leftover vinyl. I was thinking about doing cf mirror caps but think that might be over the top with the carbon fiber... we'll see though. That's a cheap small mod so something I could do. Major stuff taking a break from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
You can't drill new holes into it? You have to find a way for that beautiful lip to work.
I didn't even get far enough to figure out if i need more holes on the bottom, my problem was getting the lip to fit on the bumper mostly. I would get the passenger side on with the 3m 10 lb. exterior tape then go to push the driver side and it would pop off the other. It was frustrating enough that I just gave up... Hopefully the shop can figure it out cause it does look like it will be amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
lookin' good bro, your E90 has come such a long way since last year really excited to see your other mods!

btw your cyba CF tips are driving me craaaaazzzzyyyyy...
Thanks man yea it's weird thinking it's the same car as the before pics... Get the tips, I highly recommend them
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0