YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter82 View Post
Some jerk vandalized my wife's F31 with a six pronged rake around December 28th. They wrecked the whole driver side, and tagged the rear wheel.
We finally got the car repaired/repainted, and the same a##hole decided to do it again within 36 hours of having the car back! It happened on the night of Feb 14th... driver side, and tag both driver side wheels!
Anybody seen this type of bs before?
Oh man, that's brutal - sorry you're having to go through that. I had a few repeated cases of vandalism when I briefly lived in a small English town for a year -- only explanation I could come up with was that the town folk felt I just "didn't belong" there

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Wow, no. That looks like it's personal though. Disgusting. Time to install cameras/dashcams.
If only there were some kind of aftermarket sentry alarm

Strangely, a friend who used to work for ICBC told me that drivers with dashcams are statistically more likely to get into accidents. Not sure if they actually have a higher collision rate OR if they're just more likely to report because (perhaps) they have evidence in their favour. If anything, I'd kind of want tailgate and/or rear-facing wing mirror cameras

Do any of the Vancouver people get together for meet ups? or go on cruises together? I love the 604, but BC has so many nice roads once you actually get out of Metro Vancouver
Yeah I organize meets and cruises, usually a few per year. I post on e90post and on my Instagram.
Appreciate 0