View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 08:02 PM   #10
nidaven
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d sport model

Hi all, I bought my 2011 335d (85,000 miles) a few months ago. After a while I installed a JBD. I now have a P20EE error code and after reading the forums I thought it was the NOX sensors which would be covered under extended emissions warranty. I took out the JBD and took my car to Long Beach BMW for an oil change/DEF exchange ($285!) And thought they would do the NOX under warranty but they wanted several hours labor to diagnose the SES P20EE code. I'm nervous to pay several hundred dollars for the dealer to check the car out and have it not be covered under the extended emissions warranty and then have to take to an Indy shop for repairs (I won't pay dealer hourly rates). Additionally, I'm thinking a CBU will likely be needed. So I have two questions...
1. Is there anyone around Huntington Beach that can take a test drive with me in my car to tell me if it has the power it should have? It feels underwhelming in power.
2. Will someone please recommend an Indy shop around me for maintenance and carbon cleaning?

Thanks in advance to everyone that responds!
Appreciate 0